IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP OUR GUESTS AND OURSELVES HEALTHY IN THE TIME OF COVID 19, WE ARE ADJUSTING OUR BUSINESS PRACTICES, BEING FLEXIBLE AS THE SITUATION DEVELOPS. WE ARE PROMOTING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND CDC RECOMMENDED HYGIENE PROTOCOLS. WE ARE CLOSING COMMON AREAS AND ARE CURRENTLY NOT SERVING BREAKFAST. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!
CALL/EMAIL FOR DETAILS!
Call: home (907) 678-4456, cell (907)799-4455
or email us to book.
Prices are for the entire cabin, not per person, and include a hearty Alaskan breakfast (8:00-9:30). SORRY, NO BREAKFAST SUMMER 2020 ...
To confirm a reservation we require payment in full.
Summer Rates (May - September)
- Wolverine cabin (max. two guests): $135 USD per night SUMMER 2020: 105$
- Aurora cabin (max. four guests): $270 USD per night SUMMER 2020: 200$
- Koyukuk cabin (max. four guests): $295 USD per night SUMMER 2020: 215$
Winter Rates (October - April)
- Wolverine cabin (max. two guests): $150 USD per night
- Aurora cabin (max. four guests): $300 USD per night
- Koyukuk cabin (max. four guests): $350 USD per night
We are happy to help with trip planning and logisitics.
Contact us for acitivies and customized, multi-day stays.
- Check in time between 4:00-9:00 p.m. (arrival after hours will forfeit your reservation; late check in only possible if previously arranged).
- Although not guaranteed, early check in is often possible.
- Check out time 11:00 a.m.
- Payment may be made by personal/travelers checks, credit card and cash.
- Please mail checks to:
Berni & Uta Hicker
8 Igloo St
Wiseman, Alaska 99790
- Summer Season: May - September: Full refunds are gladly given if cancellation is made more than two weeks prior to the reservation date. If the cancellation is short notice we can only refund 50%. (10% Cancellation fee applies to all cancellations)
- Winter Season: October - April: Due to operational difficulties intrinsic to winter weather in the Arctic we can only refund 50% of your payment. (10% Cancellation fee applies to all cancellations)
- For guided/organized groups we require payment in full (non-refundable) upon booking.
What Our Guests Say
"Absolutely magnificent weather and scenery - far better than my imagination dared to conjure up. It was everything one hopes Alaska to be, including the warmth and friendly hospitality of the Wiseman "Hilton"! You guys are the best of an incredible place!"